- Based on a standard Mahlkonig Tanzania/Ditting 805 80mm burrset.
- Uses magnetic fixings so no screw holes to trap grinds/oils/goo.
- Custom grind profile for brewed coffee (maximised peak at 750/800 microns)
- Optimised glass-pearl blasting to retain tightest bell-curve possible.
- Titanium plated for long life.
The final burr-set. Well, if anything is really final, that is! The final burrset for now, shall we say. Those who have followed the Uber Project will be aware of the Uber Ginder. For those who don’t kow what I’m blathering on about all relevant links are at the bottom of this post. [caption id="attachment_452" align="alignright" width="226" caption="Probably the best burrset for brewed coffee in the world!"][/caption] The final burrset: