|Topic:||TB No.: 10054 End user||Date: 07/04/2020|
|Affected Machines:||Ecoboiler, all variants/ Brewers all variants/ MIX all variants, Sp9 all variants||Priority: Low||Created By: Gareth Fitzpatrick|
|From Serial No.:||All||Created For:||Customers|
|From Date:||All||Pages: 2|
For Marco boilers and brewers which have been switched off for extended periods from 1 to several weeks it is recommended to flush the system of any impurities/ stagnated water.
Many of the brewers/ boilers have been fitted to an inline water filtration system. The filter will have stagnated water and debris which may contain harmful contaminants/ bacteria. It may be a good opportunity to review the filters age and replace, alternatively to reuse we suggest you contact the manufacturer of the filtration kit and follow the specific guidelines.
***Remember to turn the water supply for the boiler/ brewer back on. It should be located under the cabinet***
Caution: Hot water. Exercise extreme caution and if you are not comfortable performing same please contact your Service agent.
- Before Powering back on the machine for use we recommend emptying the tank contents (if not already done).
- To empty the tank contents on a tap variant of the Ecoboiler range simply place over a sink or locate a bucket under the spout and drain the boiler.
- For a push button variant, you will have to turn the boiler on and allow to heat. When the boiler reaches temperature the Ready status light will turn solid green and you can now dispense the contents into a sink or bucket.
- Once emptied allow to refill and heat, approx. 15-25 mins depending on size. Perform one more drain of the tank contents via the dispense tap or button as described above.
- Boiler is now ready for use.
- Turn on the Jet brewer and allow to heat.
- Set any of the volumes to 5 litres on the brew MENU. (Do not exceed this dosage)
- Ensure the brew basket is empty of coffee grinds and filter paper.
- Place the URN under the brew basket.
- When the screen reads “Ready”, select the 5-litre brew and dispense into the empty
- When complete the screen will resume to “Ready”
- You can now discard this water down the sink and perform two more tank empty’s following the guidelines above.
Please visit www.marcobeveragesystems.com to access Service manuals and other useful resources for each model variant.