|Topic:||TB No.: 10052||Date: 05/02/2020|
|Affected Machines:||Jet brewers||Priority: Low||Created By: Gareth Fitzpatrick|
|From Serial No.:||All||Created For:||Customers|
|From Date:||>0320 (mmyy)||Pages: 1|
Jet brew basket insert improvement
- The Jet 6 brew basket insert on occasion depending on build was sitting lower in the basket and as a result the water would overflow from the top of the basket.
- As you can see in the below photo the insert is lower than the syphon and the result would mean the coffee paper pressing against the syphon thus reducing the flow output.
- Marco improved the design of the basket insert from serial No >0320. Two changes which can be seen below are:
- Create higher legs preventing the insert from dropping on top of the syphon.
- Reduce the insert diameter to prevent filter paper sagging onto the syphon
- There is no action required unless you experience this problem.