|Topic:||TB No.: 10051||Date: 17/01/2020|
|Affected Machines:||MIX boilers UC3/UC8||Priority: Low||Created By: Gareth Fitzpatrick|
|From Serial No.:||All Software Revisions to date||Created For:||Customers|
|From Date:||>0317 <0320 (mmyy)||Pages: 1|
MIX defaulting to factory settings when powered down
Level of difficulty to modify: Low
- The MIX UC boiler resets to factory default settings, this includes temp, volume, mode of operation when powered down.
- This means that the font is disabled after a power reset.
- The issue only occurs if the first button on the font is set to the ambient temperature setting (15C) See Fig 1.0
- A simple Workaround for MIX UC boilers with serial range >0317 <0320 – is to move the ambient temperature to buttons No two or three.
- For UC boiler >0320 (with Revision 1.18 software) this will be fixed in the code and no change or consideration of this issue is required.