|Topic:||TB No.: 10049||Date: 17/05/2019|
|Affected Machines:||Sp9, Jet 6/twin, MIX UC range||Priority: Low||Created By: Gareth Fitzpatrick|
|From Serial No.:||>0219,||Created For:||Technicians|
|From Date:||Feb 2019||Pages: 1, double sided|
Topsflow pump upgrade from Bo2 to Bo3 version.
The physical size of the pump is slightly smaller than the old version in length.Marco have discontinued version Topsflow Bo2 with immediate effect, Fig 1. The new updated version Topsflow Bo3 pump Fig 2 is a direct replacement with some very small modifications required For MIX UC range.
Fig 1, Old version Fig 2, New version
NOTES FOR ENGINEERS
The new Topsflow pump version Bo3 is a direct replacement for below model versions. It is essential the new pump is correctly aligned as Fig 3 illustrates. This is to prevent cavitation within the pump. (Air pockets)
Sp9/ Jet 6/ Twin
- Install new pump version Bo3 into models Sp9, Jet 6 ensuring the spout is aligned dead centre or 12 o’clock as per Fig 3.
- For Jet 6 model, release the white bracket by pulling back, see Fig 4. Position the pump outlet to 12 o clock and press the bracket Fig 4 back into the lock position. In Jet 6 this bracket rests on the base of the unit.
MIX UC range
- Install the new pump version Bo3 into MIX. See old version Fig 5.
- You will receive 340 mm of part code 1800630 silicone hose for UC8. Install with the anti-kink spring part code 1402041 as per Fig 6. Ensure the outlet spout is positioned to 12 o’clock as per Fig 3
- For model mix UC3, cut the silicone hose part code 1800630 to 200mm-210mm. Install with the anti-kink spring part code 1402041 as per Fig 6. Ensure the outlet spout is positioned to 12 o’clock as per Fig 3
Fig 5 Fig 6
Part code: For model
- Pump (1501561a) All
- Anti-kink spring (1402041) UC3/UC8 only
- 340mm length of 8mm x 12mm silicone hose (1800630) UC3/UC8 only