|Topic: MIX font button upgrade||TB No.: 10047||Date: 21/03/2018|
|Affected Machines:||MIX Font, 1 button (P/N 1000878) & 3 button (P/N 1000879)||Priority: Low||Created By: Gareth Fitzpatrick|
|From Serial No.:||>0817xxxx <0218xxxx||Reason:||Part update|
|From Date:||Aug 2017 to Feb 2018||Pages:||1/2|
It has come to our attention that a small batch of MIX font button material of the following serial range >0817XXXX TO 0218XXXX is defective. The particular batch has a weakened material resulting in premature wear after a short period. The button will deform out of shape. The affected part No of the button is 1860361.
New MIX button with improved durability. The improved button has been implemented on all builds commencing 0318XXXX.
The kit will contain 1 instruction sheet and 3 buttons to suit both single and three button fonts.
- Power down the boiler at the mains power supply before fitting the new button. The font ring light should not be illuminated.
- Remove the defective button by prising free using a small size screwdriver. Fig 1 & Fig 2. Take care not to damage the tactile switch underneath the rubber button. See fig 3.0 to view the PCB and tactile button.
- Slot the new button into the hole by pressing firmly around the edges until the lip is secure in the hole. Fig 3 & Fig 4
- For three button models (MIX FONT THREE BUTTON P/N1000879) replace all three buttons.
- Power back on the boiler and test by pressing the button.