- Q: How should I place an order?
- A: Orders need to be e-mailed, faxed or posted to us. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: How do I open a cash account?
- A: Place an order or contact email@example.com
- Q: How do I open a credit account?
- A: A credit account can be organised by your area sales manager or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org to open an account in Ireland or email@example.com to open an account in the UK or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for all other regions.
- Q: Is limescale build up covered under warranty?
- A: As per all catering equipment manufacturers limescale build up is not covered under warranty.
- Q: What is the power requirement for a Marco machine?
- A: A 2.8kW machine needs single phase 13Amp, a 5.6kW needs single phase 30Amp, a 8.4kW needs three phase 48Amp.
- Q: What is the required water connection for a Marco machine?
- A: Our standard water connection hose requires a ¾ inch BSP male (washing machine) connection to connect to a normal mains water supply. Fitting a shut-off valve to this connection is recommended.
- Q: Can Marco install machines?
- A: Yes. Prices can be quoted and are site specific.
Guide to flashing lights
No of flashes
|2||Water level below elements. (Normal when machine first fills)||Check water pressure. If this is OK then drain down machine. Clean low level probe. If problem reoccurs call service agent.|
|3||Temperature sensor failure (o/c)||Call service agent|
|4||Water not heating||Call service agent|
|5||Temperature sensor failure (s/c)||Call service agent|
|6||Machine not filling||Check water pressure. If ok, turn machine off and on again. If problem reoccurs call service agent|